Sunday Funday



I can't believe tomorrow is already Monday. I feel like I am always telling myself that every Sunday night. Now that I am back into the working field I really enjoy my weekends a lot more. Most of you don't know since I have been off the blog for some time; I am now working outside of the home again. I am working where I have always wanted to...a hospital on the surgical floor!

Therefore we like to spend out Sundays having a good time or just simply relaxing.

Oh and of course FOOTBALL on is a must after church.

Photo Credit:
 https://www.facebook.com/Prov31Ministries/photos/a.390955286960.162138.99550061960/10153183216521961/?type=3&theater


Lastly, we like to include our Starbucks addiction. Okay...my addiction. What is your favorite drink from Starbucks?


I hope you all enjoyed your weekend.
post signature

No comments