My Crazy Busy Life As Of lately

These past few weeks my life as gone from go with the flow to crazy-busy and a little hectic in between. Although I honestly wouldn't have it any other way. It is what keeps me young and on my toes. I just need to get more organized now that the girls are back in school because my desk...is well...yeah lets not go there!

Why my life has been crazy busy and a tad bit hectic lately...

  • We have been squeezing in the last of our summer activities before the girls had to head back to school today. 
  • Last week we had some sick Daughters and ended up in urgent care due to a high fever that wouldn't go away. Not fun and poor Littlest one!
  • I was busy and on the go with Mom stuff and back to school goodies. 
  • Our oldest Daughters soccer season started back up. I love being a soccer Mom! 
  • I've been spending a lot of time with family and friends before I go in hiding. Hiding as in when my Daughters go back to school ( today). I'm sure you all know what I mean. 
  • Sundays we have started going back to church...which feels A-ma
    zing!! 
  • I personally have started an online devotions series. I will be sharing with all of you soon! 
  • Lastly, I have started working part-time again. It feels great getting out again but I sure do miss my babies! I also have an interview this week at a hospital. Praying!






































Though during all the crazy business it's very important to remember to take time to snuggle with your children. Read a book to your children. Let them know their important and still your number one. The housework can wait a bit. That took me a bit to understand because I cannot stand clutter or a mess. Guess what? I have three laundry baskets staring at me that need to get folded while my Daughters are in school and I homeschool our youngest. I have to get use to the quiet home again. But first we stopped at Starbucks on the way and picked up a pumpkin spice latte and cake pop.

Happy first day of school to all parents and teachers!!

post signature

5 comments

Unknown said...

Love the pictures! And I know exactly how you are feeling with that busy schedule. Hang in there!

Anonymous said...

I'm right there with you- life is full and crazy right now! I'm a teacher too so I loved your shout out at the end. Hope things go well for you, despite the busyness.

Birdhouse Books said...

I'm so sorry that your little ones have been sick, and hope they are feeling much better now!

Shann Eva said...

Nice idea for the coffee and cake pop stop :) My nights for the next couple weeks are absolutely packed. It's already stressing me out, but then I realize it's not terrible stuff. Most of it is actually fun, but it just keeps me busy. I also need to remember I do better when I'm busy. Best of luck to you on the job and your girls in school.

Kate said...

I feel the same crazy, hidden way and my kids aren't in school yet! Excited for your devotional!