Our Summer Recap

Is it truly September already? It can't be. This means next week my older two Daughters go back to school. I left  home-schooling my youngest Daughter. I can't imagine my home being quiet all over again...till next summer.

With that I wanted to leave the summer months off with a summer recap. What did you and your family do this summer?

School is out for the summer! So what did we do?! We went and hit up the candy store and the vegan donut shop of course.



We went on Vacation.  In the month of June we went on a small vacation to Mackinaw City, MI. We explored the town and learned many history facts. Next time we will make it over to the island and make sure to wait till July to head up there. June is still a bit cold for northern Michigan.






We visited the beach a couple times.  Living in Michigan visiting a Great Lake is a must. With hot and humid days the lakes always are a great idea and the state parks sure do get full.



And more summer fun. What is summer without your typical relaxing. hanging out with family. Riding your bikes with the neighborhood friends and having water fights. Roasting smores over the bonfire. Celebrating a little girls fourth Birthday in August. Starbucks dates and of course heading out to the farm and feeding the cows.






I'm sure I left out quit a bit. But that's summer and we pile a lot in a few months and of course can't pile all that into a few paragraphs right?! 

Now I am looking forward to fun fall activities. 





post signature

3 comments

Birdhouse Books said...

That sounds like a great summer! Your vacation sounds wonderful. I've always wanted to visit Michigan.

Unknown said...

What a beautiful family you have! Looks like you made the most of your summer together!

AngieOuellette-Tower said...

Hi Kaitlyn,
I'm still having issues with emails going into my junk folder so you probably didn't get my GBT code email (I wish I knew how to fix it). Anyway, I just sent the code again - please check your junk folder if you don't see it in your inbox.
Thanks so much & have a lovely day!
Angie