New Mom Hair Do: Ombre!!

If you follow me on Instagram you have been watching my hair transformation these past few weeks. For the past at least six years I have been blond. Just recently I've decided that it was time for a change. I was getting tired of being bright blond. I was ready for something more settle and relaxing. Therefore I thought hey I will go back to my natural color. Well...that did not last too long. It honestly did not phase me to much.

That's when I had the brilliant idea of going ombre. I have been wanting to go ombre for the past year. My hair is long enough now and and it's dark so why not. I decided I was going for it and taking the chance. So I headed back to my favorite hair stylist at Salon 84. I am so glad I took that chance because I fell in love with it and of course some alone Mommy time is always good.




                                             Hope you all had a fun and blessed weekend!
                        post signature

No comments