Bright Light Pillow: REVIEW

Disclosure: I received some sort of payment (product, cash, gift card, affiliated link) in exchange for this post. All opinions are 100% my own.

A while back I did a review about the flashlight friends that our two younger daughters really dig. This time I am honored to introduce the Bright Light Pillow.  Once my daughters and I opened up the box we were quit satisfied with the size. It is the size of your typical toss pillow for a bed. It is actually really soft given that there is a light inside it as well.

How does the bright light pillow work? Once you insert your three AA batteries.  All you have to do is squeeze or tap the pillow. Just as if you were giving it a hug. If your child falls asleep before it shuts off, don't worry because it turns off on its own at 15 minutes. It also has a LED light inside so it will not produce heat  from the light. I know personally as a parent that puts my mind to ease.

Not only do bright light pillows make bed times pleasant and a little more smoothly, they also can make great gifts next time you need an idea. You can order them on-line at www.BrightLightPillow.com your latest convenience. They also carry them in your local stores. Be sure to check first though!


post signature

No comments