Flash Light Friends; Review

Disclosure: I received some sort of payment (product, cash, gift card, affiliated link) in exchange for this post. All opinions are 100% my own.

I might have been just as excited as my daughters when our Flash Light Friend arrived. I'm not afraid to admit, I'm still a kid at heart myself. As soon we  placed the batteries inside, the fun began. Each daughter tested out the Flash Light Friend. The light inside is actually pretty bright. I was impressed. All you have to do is tap the button on the belly for on and off. There is a strap on the back for easy handling.

 It was very easy for our two year old daughter to work all on her own. Which is great for bedtime. She has pretty much taken The penguin under her wing. At bedtime it goes with her and the nice thing is the penguin turns off on his own in 10 minutes. I know exactly what your thinking. Better than having a bright night light that you have to go in and turn off.

In short detail why Flashlight Friends are great:

  • Great for middle of the night bathroom trips.
  • Reading in bed.
  • When your afraid of the dark.
  • Great to snuggle with.
  • The light does NOT get hot.

Needles to say my daughters loved the Flashlight Friend so much We will be getting another one for Christmas for our other daughter. There is six flash light friends to collect. There is the penguin, unicorn, puppy, turtle, dragon, and panda. 

You can order them at Flashlight Friends.com or find them at most of your local retail stores.