A Wonderful Weekend

What a wonderful weekend it was. I love with weekends that involve quality family time and the beach.

Friday Our oldest went to stay with Grandma and Grandpa D since they had my niece. They were able to have quality cousin time and get away from the little kids. Since older sissy was away for the night we took advantage and spent a special evening with the two young ones. We did one of our favorite things to do in summer; go out for ice cream. I decided to take them to the Jersey Junction for their first time. They loved it.
                                           

Saturday evening we meet up with my parents who had our oldest and niece, along with my grandpa and his significant other at Holland beach. Oh how I love going to the beach. Holland is along the coast of Lake Michigan; one of the great lakes. We enjoyed lovely cook out next to the sand dunes while the kids played in the soft sand. Although the beach is one of my favorite places, the sand is not my favorite with little kids. Once we finished our
cook out we trekked down to the lake. Helen our littlest one did not want to be carried. It took a short while to get down the beach he he he. I couldn't believe her little legs walked through all that sand. They did some swimming while we watched the sun set. perfect ending for our Saturday.



The first weekend of summer couldn't have been any better.




No comments