Dairy free Dry Italian Seasoning & Dressing

This past week I came across an amazing dinner on Pinterest. By amazing I mean two things. It was so simple to prepare/cook plus my whole family loved it. I absolutely jump when all three of my daughters tell me they loved dinner and ask if I will serve it again. Especially when it's so simple to prepare.

But before I share this simple dinner with you. I wanted to convert it over to dairy free. Yes you can also make dairy as well. All you have to do is buy your typical store bought dry Italian dressing. Why? Because this meal is so simple and delicious I wanted every family to be able to try it. Or at least almost every family?

With that being said, I researched and found what I thought to be the best dry Italian seasoning. In this post you will also be able to prepare the dry mix into regular salad dressing.

Dairy Free Dried Italian Seasoning 

  • 1 tablespoon garlic salt or garlic powder
  • 1 tablespoon onion powder
  • 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
  • 2 tablespoons dried oregano 
  • 1 teaspoon black pepper
  • 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme ( The seasoning container may say "Ground Thyme".)
  • 1 teaspoon dried basil ( The seasoning container may say "Basil Leaves".)
  • 1 tablespoon dried parsley  
  • 1/4 celery salt ( optional) 
  • 2 tablespoons salt
  1. Mix all the ingredients in a tightly sealed container and there you have your very own homemade dried Italian seasoning. It really is so simple. Don't be scared away by the number of ingredients. I bet you have more than half already in your spice cupboard. 
Dairy Free Italian Dressing

  • 2 tablespoons of the dry mix.n ( Shown above. )
  • 1/4 cup white vinegar 
  • 2/3 cup canola oil
  • 2 tablespoons water
  1. Whisk all together. 

                 post signature

No comments