Simple Dairy Free Dinner Casserole + regular version!

In yesterday's post I talked about a simple dinner I made that my family tried from Pinterest the other evening that was a total hit. I also discussed how I converted it to dairy free for my dairy free page. Here is yesterday's post with the recipe how to make your own homemade non-dairy dry Italian seasoning mix. There you will find how to make the non-dairy version Italian dry seasoning to use for the non dairy version. 

If you do not want to make the non dairy version, all you have to do is buy the original store bought dry Italian seasoning packet and normal butter.

Dairy Free Casserole 
  • Fresh green beans
  • Fresh red skin potatoes
  • Skinless chicken breast or chicken fingers
  • Vegan butter- 1/2- 1 stick.
  • Salt - sprinkle to taste 
  • Pepper- sprinkle to taste
  • Dry Italian seasoning (I used equalavenlnt to half a packet)
  1. Prepare chicken, beans and potatoes in glass pan as shown below in picture.
  2. Slice butter and place butter on top
  3. Sprinkle dry Italian seasoning over the chicken, beans and potatoes along with salt and pepper.
  4. Place in oven at 350 degrees for 1 hour. 
  5. Enjoy!
  6. Come back and let me know how your family enjoyed it!
                   post signature

2 comments

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh, this looks and sounds delicious. I will have to add it into my next meal plan rotation!
Thanks for visiting my blog and for your comment! Love finding fellow mommy bloggers :) Your girls are absolutely beautiful too! I'm the eldest of 3 girls, so I can imagine all the fun times you're having! ;)
Am following along on your bloglovin, instagram, and twitter :) Look forward to reading more!

Unknown said...

This is so awesome! I love the photo of the raw ingredients and how the photo is kind of a recipe in and of itself. I'm going to make this, it looks delicious!