Down To The Wire: Calling All Prayers!


We are down to the wire or crunch time for Helen's eye surgery. At least isn't that how the catch phrases go? We are no longer counting down the days. Her surgery day is upon us. By that I mean tomorrow. Yes I am anxious and nervous as her Mother.

  We finally have the time set for tomorrow at 10:20AM roughly. When I say roughly that means 10:20AM- 10:50Am. The length of her actual surgery is estimated to be 1.5 hours.

This week we sat down with all three girls and discussed with them what will happen. It went very well as to be expected. Helen just keeps telling me now, "Don't cry Mommy." My sweet girl! I am doing my very best not to let her sense I am nervous let alone my emotions. I have actually been doing pretty good.

So with this post I want to ask a favor from my followers and my viewers. Yes you! Feel free to leave words of encouragement in a comment for Helen regarding her surgery and or recovery. I will be printing these off and putting them into her scrap book!

Also I pray For Helen to stay strong tomorrow and for her cold to heal. My thoughts and prayers go out to the Doctors who will be performing her surgery tomorrow. I pray for a quick and uneventful recovery at home for Helen.

I try my best to update through our instagram tomorrow
.
post signature

2 comments

E. Arsy said...

Sending prayers, positive thoughts, and good vibes to Helen and the whole family. May the surgery go perfectly and the recovery be quick and easy! <3

Unknown said...

Helen,
What a beautiful princess you are! Tomorrow is going to be a big day for you! Tomorrow some people mut be scared, and some people might be sad, and even you may be scared and sad but remember your strong, your brave, and your a princess! Every story with a princess always ends happily ever after. ( and by princess I mean the daughter of the king of heaven) God will be there watching over you every step of the way, and with him watching no harm can come to you. We will be praying tomorrow! :)
Love,
Lacey, Daniel, Grace,& Lilly Tullis