Three Sisters and Us's New Look: and more!

I finally did it; a year or so later. I made the leap in the blogging in the world my blog had a make over. Not the typical make over that I would have done on my own in the past with a little tweaking here and there. I had JessicaSlimsDesign do the beautiful work on my blog.

Part of my New Years goals for my blog were converting its visual look more into a professional blog look. You know, thinking in a business aspect. Looks need to equal appealing. Therefore I searched high and low for the perfect template that fit my style as well as my blog.

With this new template you may now pin your favorite ideas onto your Pinterest boards. Pretty neat huh? You may also easily share in more way than one if you like a post I write with your friends or family on Facebook etc. It is now easier to search the blog and subscribe via Email. lastly, If you choose to Email, there is now an simple icon for you! So please use these to your benefits and I would love to hear from you as well.

Lastly, I waited till I was able to bring in some flow on the blog to even out the expense's. After all that would be the business way right? Ha ha!

Tell me what do you think of the new blog look? I'd love to hear your input in a comment, which is now the heart on the right side at the end of the post. 

Stay tuned for this weeks mini Valentines series!!


post signature

1 comment

AngieOuellette-Tower said...

I love the new blog design!!
Angie
PS - please check your email regarding the CLIMB Giveaway - Thank you!