Mommy Braging Rights

Is it possible for a 2 year old to make her bed? It sure is! 

Every morning my youngest loves to help me make my bed. We always have a little fun with it by shaking the comforter out when we lay it out on the bed. She has always been my littlest helper around the house. 

let me catch you up a little bit with her development skills. At her recent 2 year check up in August her pediatrician mentioned that she is pretty advanced for her age. Since her appointment I kind of just shrugged it off and kept parenting the same way I have been. After all she does have two older sisters to learn from as well. That was till she started to dress herself completely head to toe. I'm talking about putting on her own shirts without a problem down to her socks and shoes with velcro. She can count have have conversations with adults too. 

Back to this morning. We continued our morning routine with playing. Later on I went into her bedroom and noticed her bed was made. Let me mention, both sisters were at school. I look at her and say, "Helen did you make your bed?" She replies, "Yup mama!" She was so excited when she told me. I was surprised to be completely honest. Then again, should I have been? After all she has been proving to us that she is advanced for her age. She did a pretty neat job for s freshly turned 2 year old.

I think I deserve bragging rights for that! Let's see if it repeats itself. 

1 comment

Unknown said...

Found your blog through Bloggy Moms :)
That is amazing for a 2 year old!! She must be one smart little girl!! Good job momma! I still struggle with my almost 5 year old to get him to dress himself.