DIY Glitter Picture Frame

Lately I feel like I have been neglecting the blog. I have been busy with my photography, which I was not expecting to take off like it has. In the mix I have been busy creating for my oldest daughters bedroom.

To catch you up. Recently we made a bedroom transition. We moved our oldest into her own room. Which it use to be our youngest daughter's room, also known as the nursery. Now the two younger girls share a bedroom and Ev has her own space. 

One of our creations is the DIY glitter picture frame to go on her gallery wall.

DIY Glitter Picture Frame
It is so simple and easy.

Supplies
*Picture frame
*Mod podge 
*Glitter

How To
1. Remove the glass. Continue to paint the frame with the mod podge.
2.Lay out some sort of paper to catch the glitter. Pour the glitter onto the mod podge till its covered.
3. Tilt the frame up to allow the extra glitter run off. Let dry.
4. It up to you if you want to spray clear spray paint over the glitter. I did not and was fine.


Stay tuned for when I revel her gallery wall from her bedroom makeover!


No comments