25TH Birthday & Thankful

Hello 25!

Today is my 25th birthday and all I can think about is everything I am thankful for. I woke up this morning to flowers awaiting in the kitchen along with a sweet note from my husband. After being married for almost 6 years, he has finally realized flowers are a way to my heart. There is something about the beauty of receiving flowers that I love. Flowers lift my spirits with their beauty and their aroma in the air. I made myself a cup of coffee while still gazing at my flowers. As I sip on my steaming hot coffee, I sit back and think of all that I am thankful for. I thankful for my family and friends to celebrate my birthday with. I am blessed to have a hard working husband who provides a roof over our heads, food in our fridge and clothing on our backs. I am more than thankful for our three beautiful daughters that God has blessed us with. Being their mother is the best feeling in the whole wide world. Of course the list goes on, with all seriousness.



 On the silly side what I am thankful for, would have to be a cup of coffee to wake my tired eyes up in the mornings and my wine at the end of a long day. Also good book to curl up with, even though I know I will fall asleep after a couple pages. My knitting which is a stress reliever for myself, along with me being able to create. With that being said, I am thankful for my 25th birthday!  


5 comments

Pamela Bates said...

Happy Birthday Kaitlyn!!!!

Counting your blessings is a wonderful way to celebrate your birthday.

Be sure to celebrate yourself today too.........and life!! Live large.

Wishing you health, happiness, love and laughter in the coming year.

Happy to connect with you. Pam

Megan said...

Happy birthday!!!

And I'm totally jealous you can knit. Tried teaching myself with youtube videos and that didn't go so well, lol.

Crystal said...

Happy birthday. Glad your able to list off the things your thankful for yet another year. ;) May you have many more to come.

Kaitlyn Hoffman said...

Megan, I have a hard time with the you tube knitting videos as well. I don't think their easy to see. I use the book, "Knitting for dumbies."

Kelly Blackwell @ Heres My Take On It said...

You certainly do have many wonderful reasons to be thankful. I'm a day late, but happy birthday! I hope that each day to come gives you even more blessings to be thankful for.

http://heresmytakeonit.blogspot.com/