Live Learn and Grow

First of all I would like to start off by staying thank you to all of you who take your time to read the blog. I have had quit a few of you ask if I am going to continue writing my blog. The answer to that is...yes! Yes I am and don't worry I was just lost in the time and adjustments to our new adventures!

Moving to the big city...well not really that big compared to like Chicago by any means...but it seems to be growing and new buildings popping up left and right. We really are enjoying the perks of the city life for the most part, although there are some downfalls.

I started back at college for my bachelors in interior design at Kendall College of Art and Design of Ferris State University. This has been a huge adjustment and yet very rewarding. The girls love that Mom is going to college and working to have a great career. I was absolutely terrified going back, but I knew this was Gods plan and he made it all work out. I am very thankful for this amazing opportunity.

The girls are all adjusted to their new grades this year and doing great! I cannot be more proud of them. They are working hard and studying. We made a pack on the first day of school that all four of us were going to get good grades! It is hard to believe that the school year is almost half way over already.

With all our big adjustments I have to say that I have lived and keep on living to learn and grow. We must learn and use that to grow.



No comments