Workout Tuesday: abs!

It's Tuesday already and that means I'm checking in with all of you on my workouts. Also to see if you joined in yet. Have you checked out Bikini Body Mommy yet? Have you took a moment to try out the work out pins I have posted? I would love to hear from you in a comment below. Or personally email me.

I have finally started week two Bikini Body Mommy. I admit I have fallen a little behind. Why? Our oldest came down with strep throat and ended up in urgent care Thursday night, and was sick through the weekend. Therefore I played nurse Mom. So I am a week behind, although I am determined to get caught up. I had to say though, since starting week two last night I love it. I was not bored. Ha ha! I was getting a tad bored in week one's work outs. Silly right? Week two steps it up a little more and has a different set of workouts.
Week two: Day 8 Video 

TIP: DO YOUR MEASUREMENTS BEFORE YOU START A WORKOUT ROUTINE YOU WILL BE STICKING WITH FOR SOMETIME.

Last Tuesday I also mentioned in the post I wanted to put a little more focus on my core area (abs). I have my favorite ab workouts that I always feel the pain from the following day. Here is an ab workout pin that also uses the arms with weights. Be careful you use the correct weights and do not over do it.
What time of the day do you work out and why?
                  post signature

No comments