Work Out Wednesday

Welcome back to my work out sessions. If you missed it, I started doing the Bikini Mommy Body Challenge. Read the first post here. After my first two days of work outs I came down with a cold that involved the lovely sore throat. Boo! I felt it was in my best interest to take a rest.

TIP: Don't ever hesitate to give your body rest.

Which brings me to what I like about the Bikini Mommy Challenge. In the workout videos she does rest times in between the workouts. Have you started working out this week? Did you try the workout pin that I pinned last week? Let me know if you did in a comment below. What were your results?

Here is this weeks Pinterest workout pin that I really like. This week I am focused on my abs. I really would like to get my core section back to pre-baby as much as my body will allow. TIP: Remember Mamas; Our Mommy bodies are going to lose and distribute the weight and toning differently after children. Although this may not be the case fore everyone. I was not feeling I was getting that much of a workout in my abs with the Bikini Mommy. Please note I am not a Doctor and everything that you do is in your own health risk. 
This pin has all my favorite core workouts in all in one. Perfect right? If you need a demonstration you tube is a great place for that.

Stay tuned for next week I will possibly share with all of you my results thus far. How are your results going? Hope your joining the workouts with me!
             post signature

No comments