How To Drink Hot Tea + White Mactcha Tea Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.
Disclosure: I received some sort of payment (product, cash, gift card, affiliated link) in exchange for this post. All opinions are 100% my own.
Tea is one of my favorite drinks to have when I wake up in the mornings, to sip on in the evening when I relax before bed. Therefore when I had this opportunity to do a review for Red Leaf Tea I couldn't wait for it to arrive in the mail box.

If you are not a tea drinker, well you should be. It's never too late to start. To me drinking tea is almost like a form of meditating. I like it nice and quiet when I drink my tea. A peaceful environment. Drinking hot tea can be calming. Tea also has many benefits but we will leave that for another day.

To start off, let's make sure you know how to drink hot tea. I'll fill you in on a secret; I was doing it all wrong when I started drinking hot tea. That was till I read the box. Funny huh?!

How To Drink Hot Tea
  1. Poor your hot tea. Please be careful it is steaming hot. 
  2. Add your lemon or sugar to your hot tea if you prefer
  3. Let it steep for up to 5 minutes. The time really depends how strong you want the flavor of your tea. This also helps your hot tea to cool off. 
  4. Sip on your hot tea. You may also add a light snack with it like crackers or cheese. 
Since I have grown the knowledge of how to drink hot tea, I have open my horizons to all varieties of teas. The on in particular I am reviewing is a loose leaf tea. The aroma of the tea when first open the package is amazing. It reminds me a lot of green tea. It is organic which I love anything organic. I love knowing I am not inserting chemicals into my body. The taste is great. 

If you would like to try your own, you can find it here on amazon. White Matcha Tea
post signature
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments