Tuesday's Tips: 2 Spring Cleaning Check Lists + free printables!

Photo Credit: marthastewart.com & www.oprah.com

With spring around the corner mot of us are preparing to spring clean our homes. Every spring I deep clean our home. Although sometimes I do some of these cleanings through out the year as well since I'm a clean freak or germ-a-Phoebe as my husband calls me.

So every spring we find ourselves reading through the home magazines. Or this spring you may find yourself searching through the somewhat freshly genius idea of Pinterest, thinking what didn't I think of that idea trying to find the best spring cleaning check list.

That's when I set out and found my favorite two Spring Cleaning Check list. They even have free printable. I love when they come with printable let alone when the word free is involved.

  1. Spring cleaning check list from Martha Stewart's website.  Free printable.
  2. Spring cleaning check list from Oprah's website. Free Printable.
Martha Stewart is almost a given that she would have a great spring cleaning check list. I love it. But who would of known that Oprah would have a great spring cleaning check list on her website too?! Her list is a little different and that's what I love about Oprah's. 

Enjoy cleaning!


               post signature

No comments