Life According To Us Lately

Can we say cabin fever here in the great state of Michigan? Although today is suppose to be almost fifty degrees and mostly sunny. Us Michiganders will be joking about hauling out the shorts. I kid you not. Maybe it will give these 4 feet snow mounds a chance to actually melt. We just might be swimming later today, ha ha.
We are over winter faces.
On the brighter side, literally today for once, while dealing with one sick child at the moment praying it doesn't spread to the rest of the house, we all have been doing wonderful.
It finally has warmed up enough for the girls to bundle up and play outdoors in the snow for more than 10 minutes and get all their wiggles out. I forgot what quiet sounded like in my home.
Evalyn is busy losing her baby teeth. We have realized without your two front teeth it's easier to eat an cut up apple rather than a whole apple. Some words are harder to pronounce in the time being. I now have a teething 2 year and 7 year old.
We have a new neighbor next door. God blessed the girls with another friend to play with. Another girl who is their age. Who even goes to my daughters school. Ev was excited since she does not go to the school in the district we live in. Our street is literally going to be ran by girls. Ha ha!

My husband and I have been creating a "home renovation" list. We finally are starting. I didn't realize how overwhelming it is. I will be sharing all that on my blog. Before and after pictures. We will be working on our bathroom, family room in the basement, living room, windows, outside porch, painting walls, replacing doors, fencing. Sounds like a lot huh? All in time.
Lastly, I have been working on some fun ideas for the blog. Currently I am writing and creating a fun series for the blog. Something I keep telling myself I need to start is a blog planner. 

Don't forget to head over and link up at the

  
                      post signature

3 comments

AngieOuellette-Tower said...

The snow is melting nicely today but guess what! - We are getting 3 to 6 inches on Wednesday!!! Hahaha - it's like snow insanity.
Thanks
Angie
PS - I love your white cup in that last picture - beautiful

Kaitlyn Hoffman said...

I don't want to hear that! I have had enough of that white stuff. Ha ha!! Thank you, Target! :)

Kaitlyn

Unknown said...

Cute post :) I am in Michigan as well. It is about time Spring got here. Can't handle the dreariness anymore. I am linking up with your blog from Angela at Cuddles and Cartoons :)