Tips For Tuesday: Fashion Tip

Happy Tuesday! I had this brilliant idea. From this Tuesday forward I am going to be sharing tips every Tuesday. Everyday Tuesday my theme will be Tips For Tuesdays. Whether it will be fashion, parenting, home, garden, etc. If you have a tip you want answered email Kaitlyn from Three Sisters and us at Kaitlynhoff3@gmail.com. You may also find my contact information here. Another way I may be sharing tips is from you bloggers. Do you have a super awesome tip you are dying to share? Then submit to do a guest post swap here.
Girls Spring Fashion
I couldn't help myself but to do my first Tuesday For Tips post about fashion. Since old man winter isn't going anywhere anytime soon plus wishing spring was upon us I have been eager to shop. All the stores have their adorable spring apparel out on the racks and shelves. It's plain torture. So I guess that is exactly what I am going to do again today. Torture us in this post. Ha ha!

Since I have three daughters I am showing off an awesome spring girls outfit. This outfit is great for play. I am a parent who is all about making sure my kids are comfortable. Lets face it, I don't like having to hear about how uncomfortable my kids clothes are making them later on. 

Bellow I have listed and linked up to their websites for each piece I have picked out. 

This season I am huge into color blocking and also love bringing it into my daughters closet's as well. Color blocking is so much fun for little kids. Mixing and matching patterns is totally in. Get your kids involved with picking and choosing their outfits. It give them a sense of pride. 

Leggings are always a need in every girls closet. They go great under dresses when it still too cool in the beginning of spring. Hence why I picked it and added them into this outfit. Just like the white denim jacket. I have one in my girls closet too. You can throw it with almost every outfit. 

Of course you can't leave out the shoes and finishing touches with a glitter headband. We love headbands. They are great for keeping long hair out of your beautiful face's. Plus you can't ever go wrong with glitter. 

2. Crew Cuts: Girls everyday solid leggings. 
3. Target: Girls cherokee gail high-top sneaker
4. Gap: Glitter bow headband
5. Gap: 1969 denim jacket
                 post signature

1 comment

Unknown said...

First off, I love that you'll be doing this every Tuesday! :) I went to the mall today and was actually happy to start seeing the brighter colors in the shops for Spring. (also, love your finds, especially that tee! and love that glitter headband! we have it in gold from Target!) It's too much fun having girls! ;D