DIY Dry Erase Weekly Menu For $1

I am always into the latest home decor and DIY decor crafts for my home.  My favorite trend it the Threshold series at Target. I love everything about it for every room in my house.

Just recently I added a new touch to my coffee station; a weekly menu. Well once was a full coffee station turned into multi fruit station for our daughters. I'm not complaining. I still have my cups and coffee supplies on the shelf as before. With that being said don't be harsh on little finger prints in the picture. My home is not perfect. In that drawer we love to keep our markers. Easy access for coloring and makes our daughters feel like the home is theirs as well.

The girls love it. Now that our oldest can read she can just look for herself what is for dinner. Such a wonderful idea! I can write on it with dry erase marker every week. It literally cost me a single dollar plus tax to make. Jaw dropping I know.
DIY weekly menu

  • All I did was buy a dollar picture frame from the Dollar Tree. 
  • Created myself a weekly menu plan myself on my computer and printed it off. So simple right?
  • Place it in the picture frame and you may hang it up or put it on your buffet like I did. 
Where for you have your weekly menu in your home if you already have one?
               post signature

No comments