Three Sisters and Us Goals For 2014: Don't miss!!

I know it's kind of cliche but I wanted to fill in my readers some new changes and goals with the blog for the new year.

When I started blogging a little over a year ago I had no idea what and how to. I didn't really have any set goals. it was honestly kind of one big mess. I was not really organized but yet somehow it seemed to work out. Although I feel it could have worked out better. In that event I am writing out my goals for my blog. I also wanted all my readers and followers to be able to read my goals for the blog.

With that being said here are I am making some making some changes and my goals for the new year 2014!


  • Dairy Free. We have started out the new year dairy free. I will update you all why in a post soon. So I decided with my research to find dairy free dinners, lunches, desserts and snacks I would love to share them with all of you. If you haven't noticed already a blank page (right now) on my home page called Dairy Free.  That is where all the recipes will go after they are posted so you can always go back and find them easily. 
  • TGIF Blog Hop. I have started a Friday blog hop. I have it up and running every Friday starting at 7AM.  It's a great way to celebrate getting through the week. I have the opportunity for free co hosting available. Enter Here if you want your chance to co host.
  • Grow.  One of my main goals is to grow as a blogger. Grow with my readers. Also to grow as a writer. And of course grow my number in GFC followers by the end of the year. Of course this will all take time and figuring out what my readers and followers want. This year I hope I can do that. 
  •  Gain.  This past year I was blessed to grow with some business with my blog Three Sisters and Us. In this new year I hope to be blessed with even bigger opportunities. Whether it be with a bigger blogger than myself or business. 
  • Besties. Bond with some new bloggers.

2 comments

NaturalGanic said...

I can totally relate with my blog being a big mess. These are great goals for the new year. Hope you meet every single one of them.

Kaitlyn Hoffman said...

Thank you!

Kaitlyn