Website Review: GlassesUSA

Disclosure: I received some sort of payment (product, cash, gift card, affiliated link) in exchange for this post. All opinions are 100% my own.

If you haven't noticed I wear glasses now. I probably, okay not probably, I should have gone in at least a year ago to get my eyes checked. Now that I have to wear eyeglasses, my biggest fear is that I am now a mother wearing glasses. In other words; I am going to break the heck out of my glasses. I cannot tell you how many close calls I have had. From the simplest incidents for example; hitting the side of my frames on my daughters bed while tucking her into bed at night. To setting them now for a split second and my two year old daughter grabbing them. Not only do I wear glasses, so does my husband. Although he mainly prefers to wear contacts, he does like to keep a couple pairs around.

This is when GlassesUSA comes in. They are an website that sells stylish yet still affordable prescription, non-prescription, and prescription eye glass wear for men and women. Lets not forget about the prescription sunglasses they also sell on their website at GlassesUSA.com. One of the neat concepts on the site of GlassesUSA is you can upload a picture of yourself to try on the glasses virtually. How neat is that? You can actually see what you look like before you buy them. 


So why not save yourself the time and money when your a busy stay at home mom and order glasses from the computer online at. I know I will be order my second pair of glasses online, because not only can you receive a great deal, you can also add on other great deals as well.

Therefore do not wait. Head over to their site and check out their frames. My favorite personally is the Muse Lola Tortoise. This will be the next style I will be ordering of glasses online.
The best part is they are offering a discount for all my READERS!
Take 10% off any order of prescription glasses. Code: Blog10

3 comments

Heavenly Bodies said...

Wow!!!! What a cool idea, love it, thanks for sharing on Tuesdays With a Twist.

Unknown said...

That's kinda how I did my company trucks graphics . With a pic of our truck on the ccomputer they would cut and paste difference designs so I could see it before buying it .

Unknown said...

I use zennioptical.com! They start at 6.99 a pair, and you can upload pictures to it too to see what they look like!