Photo Friday Blog & Instagram Hop

Welcome to the Photo Friday Blog Hop
Welcome back! 
This past week we went out and found the perfect Christmas tree as a family. It's tradition. So yes, we have a real tree every year.  I let the girls pretty much decorate the tree all on their own. I have to admit, I was quit impressed with their decorative skills. 

RULES:
1. Be kind and follow your hostess GFC & Instagram(comment so we know you followed so we can return the favor.)
2.Link up your blog & Instagram below
3.Leave a comment so we can follow back. 
4.Please visit other bloggers
5. You can link up any 2 post no rules!

Co-host: If you would like to join the team for next Friday blog hop please fill out the form:
OR e-mail: kaitlynhoff3@gmail.com




Meet your hostess:
Three Sisters & UsComplete Bliss Blog       

4 comments

Kim {Hope Whispers} said...

Hey ladies! I am now following yall! Have a great weekend!

mail4rosey said...

It sounds like a fun hop! I don't have Instagram, but I'd play along if I did. :) I'm visiting today from Fun Friday. :)

FortheLoveofFood said...

Following both of you on Twitter, Instagram, Google+...having an error on GFC but will try later! Would love for you to follow my blog Facebook page and Instagram! Found you on Bloggy Moms. Thanks!
www.4theloveoffoodblog.com

Unknown said...

Thank you for the hop! Following on Instagram, G+, GFC, and Twitter! I hope you all had a great weekend! Come help me celebrate my birthday with my 15 days of Giveways Birthday Bash!
http://livingthepaisleylife.blogspot.com/