Fall/ Thanksgiving Children Crafts

With Thanksgiving around the corner and raising little girls what is more fun than creating the traditional turkey hand print craft. My littlest daughter giggled the whole time I painted her hand. These two crafts were very inexpensive. I bought all my supplies from the dollar store at a dollar each. The leaves were of course free. 

All you need is...
Leaves from your yard
Washable paint
Craft eyes
Crayons, markers or colored pencils.
Construction paper
Glue


The one that involved the most giggling is the the hand print tree. 
For this craft all you need is...
construction paper
washable paint
Sticky foam leaves
Paint brush

Whats your favorite thanksgiving craft?



2 comments

Tami said...

Very cute crafts! I like the inexpensive ones. =)
If you are interested I have a lot of craft ideas on my day care blog: www.aunttamishouse.blogspot.com

Kaitlyn Hoffman said...

Thank you, I will head over and check it out.