Photo Friday!

Whoop! I look forward to photo Friday's and to be completely honest I am not sure! This week I have been chasing two runny and scratchy little noses around the house. Not so fun on my part all while trying not to catch it.
Me, busy editing photos from a previous session with such a fun and beautiful family.

I have been busy editing photos this week. Yes I have started my own photography business on the side. We shall see where it takes me. When I said that a month ago all a sudden I had 5 photo sessions booked. I'm feeling pretty blessed and excited at the same time. For one this is what I love and two I can do it on my own time around my beautiful kids.

 I brought my daughter grocery shopping with me Sunday. It helped with my anxiety about being in public and taught her more about fresh and natural food. I'm so proud of what she already knows. We even tried a few new dinners this week. Our kids loved them. It's safe to say our oldest daughters favorite vegetable is now artichoke.  
I finally found an activity as annoying as it can be so I can get a few things done around the house. Pretending to wash dishes in the sink. Only problem is, I can't get her away from the sink in the end. I have yet to still figure that part out. 

6 comments

Carly said...

Hi Kaitlyn, I found you on the Bloggy Moms forum you replied to. I love your photos. I am learning that it's the everyday, mundane moments in life that make for the best pictures. Grocery shopping, doing dishes, going for walks. Love it!

Carly from Creating-Mom.com, one mom's journey from working girl to stay-at-home mom.

Unknown said...

I have 4 little boys, so I look forward to following you and reading about the exact opposite of my life! But you know what, my little boys love to pretend wash dishes at the sink too. : )

Sarah Perry said...

Stopping through from the blog hop on Melomomma. Hope your little one's are feeling better soon! It's so cute that your daughter loves to pretend to wash dishes in the sink. My daughter will be two soon, and so far she hasn't wanted to do that lol perhaps I need to do the dishes more often. Best of luck with your photography business! Sounds like it's going great so far :) Have a great week

Sarah @ Living As We

Kaitlyn Hoffman said...

Those are the best pictures. Glad you came to visit Carly and hope you return! I will come see you as well.
Thanks!

Kaitlyn Hoffman said...

I will have to come check you out as well, of course I have no clue to raising boys. Ha ha! Its all foreign to me. We do have a dishwasher but I started a bad habit one day in hopes to complete some chores thinking what kid doesn't like playing the sink right?. :)

Kaitlyn Hoffman said...

Thanks for stopping by Sarah. They are finally feeling better, thank you for your kind words!
Hope your having a wonderful weekend!