Happy Halloween!! Pictures

Happy Halloween from the Hoffman's! Sunday we had our own little pumpkin party. Ev carved her pumpkin with help of course. The two young ones painted their pumpkins. It wasn't a pumpkin party without our Halloween treats. The girls had so much fun.

 The calm before the storm.
 And it begins...


 Busy painting their pumpkins.
 A few breaks for snacks.
 I refused to gut the pumpkin this year since I was stuck doing all three pumpkins last year. Hence the two younger girls painting. 
 Busy!
Helping daddy dry the painted pumpkin in the end. 
Now we wait for the evening to prepare for our costumes! Stay tuned to see what they are!

2 comments

Stone Cottage Adventures said...

'Looks like such a fun day! -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures

Rachel said...

They sure look like they were having fun! I'm with you on preferring painting to carving. I prefer a paint mess to a pumpkin seed mess, myself! :P