Happy 4TH Birthday To Our Little Firecracker!

Today is such a special day in our household! It's our little firecrackers 4TH birthday. She has been waiting so impatiently for this day to arrive. We were informed by her this morning that she is just medium big now that she turned 4 years old.


I will never forget the morning of her birth, as I was laying in bed between 7:30 and 8AM when my water broke 8 days early. I honestly thought she just had a hard kick, which was her usual. But once I stood up, boy I was wrong. Ha ha. She was ready to make her way in to this world even though we were not yet prepared. The nursery was not finished; I know 8 days before it probably should of been ready. Clothes were not quit put away yet, and so on. At least I had my hospital bag ready to go.

Of course even though my water broke I was not feeling any sort of contractions yet. After a little while of walking to get the show on the road, I couldn't help but enjoy the beautiful sunny, warmish and spring day it was outside. God had blessed us with a beautiful birth day. I believe that lovely sun shinning in the hospital windows helped me get through the labor and delivery. We were blessed with no complications during the labor or delivery of our sweet baby girl. We welcomed our little firecracker into the world on March 14, 2009 at 6:20 something!   With her little blue eyes peeking at us I couldn't contain myself. We were beyond excited to be parents again and to bring home a little sister to Evalyn.


Today March 14, 2013 we have nicknamed our sweet Vivian our little firecracker. Looking back, her nickname fits her well. She is our only daughter I had my water break early with. She was determined to make her way in this world just like today she is a very determined little 4 year old. She can be our little stinker and yet make us laugh so hard with her little phrases to make up for it. I have to admit she has her mommy's outgoing personality and loves being the life of the party. Even though there are days when we want to pull our hair out, she definitely makes up for them with her lovable side. I wouldn't change a single thing about our little firecracker. We love you Vivian!! Happy Birthday!


5 comments

Amber Worden said...

Happy Birthday Vivian! Cant believe you are 4 yrs old already! Time sure does fly! =)

Unknown said...

New Follower from the weekend blog hop! Following through GFC!

:)

www.lukerfamilytales.blogspot.com

Mommy Evolution said...

I'm visiting from Aloha Friday. Glad to connect. Please join me on my Friday Flash Blog on The Jenny Evolution (www.thejennyevolution.com) as well and share your favorite post of the week. Happy Friday :-)

Unknown said...

Like the blog, you should get her in your churches choir. So she get used to being in front of people.

Unknown said...

Following you on WSM Blog hop.

http://agutandabutt.blogspot.com/