Q-tip Snowflake Craft

Even though this week the weather here in Michigan has been unseasonably warm, we had to do a snowflake craft. I chose the q-tip snowflake craft. It's simple for my 3 year old to do with a little help and my 6 year old to do on her own. I like this craft because most of us already have the supplies in our homes, and no need to head out to the store. Also, the kids enjoy creating the beauty of a snowflake. 


The Q-Tip Snowflake Craft


Supplies
Elmer's glue
Q-tips
Scissors 
Paper. I prefer card stock paper for durability.

Directions
The directions are pretty simple. 
Lay one uncut q-tip first, and work your way from there. 
I helped my 3 year old with the non-toxic glue when applying it on the paper, then she applied the q-tips on the glue.
We cut the q-tips to make different sizes for a pretty snowflake.
My daughters used their imaginations and used the left over cut pieces for snow on their pictures. 
Lastly, of course give them time to dry. 
Remember moms or dads; not all snowflakes are the same.

Enjoy the snowflake craft and have a blessed day!

1 comment

Kim S. said...

Super cute craft! And easy for the kiddos too.