Vintage inspired with a touch of shabby chic

I Love anything that is shabby chic in my home. Though I'm sure my husband doesn't so I mainly keep it in Helen's baby room. Her baby room theme is vintage with shabby chic. I am not a home designer by any means! here is a little about our baby nursery along with some pictures! 
The banner is bought fabric from Joann's with clearance string! I used a pattern from my mother in law and  we did a little sewing. The sign is from our previous daughter from hobby lobby. 
Everything in this picture has been reused! The frames and mirror I bought from thrift stores. I just painted them and added my personal touches in them! The board was a wedding gift to my husband and I! The lamp use to be my older girls!  I added pearl beads and a boa hot glued onto the bottom edge!


A 10.00 dollar shabby chic valence from a local store called meijers!

I fell in love with this children wicker rocker at a thrift store! It was bright red! I painted it white myself!



The doilies were made for us by my great aunt. The shabby chic vintage dresser I found on craigslist. I painted it myself!



Add caption

Our vintage rocking chair!

You will notice in more postings to come we like wooden  and green toys!
There's our vintage with a touch of shabby chic nursery!


No comments