Rainy Day Fashion For The Busy Mom

Today in Michigan it is a rainy, gloomy fall day. So whats better than to share a perfect outfit for a day like today? Today's outfit has a little of my own personal style in it.

  • Hunter rain boots. I absolutely love mine. They are warm and fast to slip on for us moms constantly on the go.
  • The red cape. I love capes in the fall. It is not quit cold enough to dig the winter coats out let alone do we even want to yet. So I love my capes to throw on over any outfit, whether it's a trip to the grocery store or out on the town for a date night. Also perfect for those rainy days.
  • The hunter umbrella. I like the umbrellas that are taller and more caved. That way you less likely to still get wet while using an umbrella. 
  • Lastly accessories, who doesn't love to accessorize? I do! 
Happy rainy day!




Rainy day


2 comments

HickChickBritt said...

That outfit looks super cute! I could never pull it off but I'm sure other people look cute in it! haha

Kayla said...

Ooh I love those white hunter boots! Didn't even know they had it in that colour :)

xx
Style Vancity