100% Pure Emu Oil For Skin & Hair

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

  I remember once long ago, okay not too long ago but long enough when my Aunt once told me to love my skin. Especially my facial skin. It stuck out to me when she said, "It's never too early to start anti- aging products." That's when I knew I wanted my skin to always look young.

Now when it comes to my skin and hair I treat it like gold. We all should be treating our hair and skin like gold. I would like my skin to look and feel as young and for as long as possible. I try like to look up new ways to bright'n up my skin. I'm always making new natural concoctions to put in my hair. Hey if it will help I am down for whatever. If there is no harm done, why not right?

When InstaNatural Offered me to review one of their products I was excited and honored. I couldn't wait for the arrival of the oil in the mail. I couldn't wait to get my hands on it. Or the oil on my hands and in my hair? Although I will admit I was a tad nervous once I opened it up and started to apply the 100% pure emu oil only because it felt like it was going to be sticky. You know how some of these serums and oils can be sticky and you end up having to wash your hands and such? Well I am very excited and happy to announce that I did not have to do that! I was able to leave it on my hands and it acted as if it were a lotion. The best lotion ever might I add.

On days I want to blow dry my hair followed by using my flat iron...I apply a drop of the oil into my hands and rub my fingers through my hair. It looks and feels conditioned and healthy. Not greasy like some hair products will leave your hair. This is great on my hair since I am a fan of being in and out of the salon; my blond hair. Also a big fan with my dry skin. I would recommend this product for sure!

A few other great benefits of Emu Oil.
1.Helps restore skin elasticity
2. Helps with acne, stretch marks
3. Helps with wrinkles
4. Helps with dry hair
5. Helps with Dry scalp



                      post signature
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

3 comments

Theresa said...

Sounds like a great product. Dropping in from SITS today Theresa @DearCreatives

Beauty By Jennafer said...

Oh i must try this!!!!

New follower here from the TGIF blog and instagram hop! Follwoing via GFC, Bloglovin' and Instagram!

~Jenn @ Beauty By Jennafer

Unknown said...

I love using natural stuff as well. I have never tried emu oil, but may give it a whirl! Thanks for posting!