Life Lately In Photos & Target Winner

I can't tell you how enjoyable it has been this past week being on spring break with my Daughters. I am one of those parents who have their kids on a perfect set schedule during the school year, so this week we took advantage of a somewhat no set schedule. My-oh-my has it felt wonderful and refreshing to say the least. The first night I had this not so great idea of letting the girls stay up late in hopes they we could all sleep in on our first morning. Ha ha...nope. Who am I to kid myself. Seriously I should of known better. Instead I was stuck with two crabby girls all day long.

I can say the weather has been decent here in Michigan for a stay-cation.It might even hit 60 degrees today, can we say no coats?!  No beach bumming for this family. But a trip to Target was a must. While I was there I found they now have easy access gluten free foods. I am beyond excited. Now they truly are a one-stop-shop for me. One happy Mama right here. 

My husband and I were challenged these past two weeks how to work as a team all over again. Literally as a team, to coach a team. Our oldest daughter starts playing her first year soccer this Friday and he is her teams coach. I, pretty much somehow have become his assistant coach. I'm okay with that and it had taught us how to work together how a whole different level. Le's just say introverts and extroverts don't work together at first very well, ha. 


Betsey has finished her Beauty and the Best training class. She did a great job and I am one proud fur Mom. I keep telling my husband I want to build an agility course for her in our backyard. He thinks I am a little our of my mind once again. 

Again I am excited to play in my garden. I love being able to get out doors with the girls. This spring break has been relaxing yet still fun. The girls have been busy riding their bikes and playing with friends. 


Something new I have started with a friend of of mine on Instagram! We have put together a weekly IG link up! It is called #keepcalmlinkup Make sure you always use the hashtag. Head over to my Instagram to see the rules and join us. Instagram account
It goes all week long. Every Monday we issues a new photo prompt. 


$20 Target Gift Card WINNER
Congratulations Lizzie Lau, 
you are the winner of the Target gift card giveaway.
You have 24 hours to respond at kaitlynhoff3@gmail.com
                    post signature

No comments