30 Days Of Blogging! My Biggest Fear: As A Mother


Thank you to all of you who linked up your blogs with us yesterday! I can't wait to read your goals personal with my glass of wine. 

Day 2: Your Biggest Fear
I was kind of torn in the middle with this subject to be honest. Of course we all have many fears, whether they may be spiders, tight spaces and open water. Those are to name a fear of mine. But when I really started to think about my biggest fear I almost started to get emotional. It all came down to me having to do with being a Mother of three Daughters. 

Therefore my biggest fear is... Losing that special bond that I have worked so hard for and prayed daily for. I feel so blessed that I have the most amazing bond with not only one daughter but three daughters. Each bond is uneaqe in its own way. We can laugh, cry together, get mad, talk about anything with each other, and most importantly be each other rock. 

I know there is a line between parenting and friendship with our children. I trust that there needs to be that line, at the same time with daughters as they grow older they need somewhat of a friendship side sometimes with their Mother. 

Here is to hoping that I continue doing whatever that I am right because it seems to be working. I also pray that I continue to better myself as a Mother of three daughters. What is one of your fears as a parent? What is your biggest fear?
______________________________________________________________________________________________
HOSTED BY:
CO-HOSTED BY:
Jessie Jo At Home Three Sisters and Us
______________________________________________________________________________________________
Now tell me about your goals, I want to know what you have in store for April! Any big ones or all tiny ones like me?  Don't forget to link up with us and tell us what your plans are for the month! We're excited to see your goals and cannot wait to see your daily blog posts about life :)
RULES:
1. Follow your hosts Keeping Up With Kelsey & Every Girl Like Me
2. Follow your weekly co-hosts Jessie Jo At Home & Three Sisters & Us
(PS- We still have a few spots available for co-hosts)
3. Post the button onto your blog post so others can come link up as well
4. Link up your post below and look around at others blogs!
5. If you use Instagram of Twitter, tag us! #30DoB
______________________________________________________________________________________________
If you need a refresher here is this week's link-up posts: 
1. Tuesday- Your Goals For The Month
2. Wednesday- Your Biggest Fear
3. Thursday- What Makes You... You!!
4. Friday- These Are A Few Of My Favorite Things, About Spring
5. Saturday- Share Your Favorite Workout Routines (And Why You Love Them)
6. Sunday- Your Favorite Sunday Routine Or Thing To Do On Sundays
Keep an eye out, I'm going to create a list for the entire month so you can really get ahead of the game and post them all at once if you really want. Bonus points to the person that does too!!
                      post signature

2 comments

Unknown said...

Kaitlyn, I love this series... what an awesome idea. Now I have to get to working on my april goals!

Kaitlyn Hoffman said...

Thank you! Yes you better start!...Ha ha!