30 Days Of Blogging (Day:1 April Goals)



I am so thrilled to be apart of the 30 Day Blogging with Kelsey.  We are starting off with the Topic of: April Goals. What's more perfect? It's a perfect way to start our spring with some goals set for yourself.  Here are a few of my own.

  1. Spend more time in reflection. This goal may be a little more personal. Lately I have finally grown to the point where I am tired of battling my anxiety. Read more on it here. The battle I want to fight now is no longer to get through the day, it is not to fight my anxiety head on. Doing so I have been focusing a lot of my energy in reflection with myself, with God and my husband and daughters. Thus far reflections has been helping a little therefore I need to reflect even more and dig more. 
  2. Work out/ get it.  I mean really, don't we all say this? I have recently finally made it down to my pre pregnancy weight. I'm talking about the number before all three of my babies. Something I thought I was doomed from happening. Your probably thinking then why are you not happy? Well because just because you lost the actual "weight" does not mean you are "toned" by any means. I recently won an amazing giveaway that included a work out routine created just for myself. Yay! Now I need to get to business. Truly. It also is a bonus for anxiety and my endometriosis. Score!
  3. Drink more green juice and water. We love making and also creating our own green juices in our home. I am beyond blessed that our daughter's will drink them. I also need to focus on drinking more water as much as I focus on drinking my coffee. I always feel the best when I drink my green juice and water.
  4. Make more time for myself. Being a mother it can be difficult to create time for yourself. That is why I am making it one of my goals to force myself to make myself get lost in a book, enjoy a glass of wine at night, take a bubble bath, play in the garden, or even work on my blog since it's a passion I truly enjoy. 
  5. Read the bible. Lets be honest, when we let God in our lives it can be pretty amazing. 
Now I can go on and on with my list all afternoon, but I don't want to bore you. What is one of your goals? Share below in a comment. Don't forget to link up your blog below.




______________________________________________________________________________________________
HOSTED BY:
CO-HOSTED BY:
Jessie Jo At Home Three Sisters and Us
______________________________________________________________________________________________
Now tell me about your goals, I want to know what you have in store for April! Any big ones or all tiny ones like me?  Don't forget to link up with us and tell us what your plans are for the month! We're excited to see your goals and cannot wait to see your daily blog posts about life :)
RULES:
1. Follow your hosts Keeping Up With Kelsey & Every Girl Like Me
2. Follow your weekly co-hosts Jessie Jo At Home & Three Sisters & Us
(PS- We still have a few spots available for co-hosts)
3. Post the button onto your blog post so others can come link up as well
4. Link up your post below and look around at others blogs!
5. If you use Instagram of Twitter, tag us! #30DoB
______________________________________________________________________________________________
If you need a refresher here is this week's link-up posts: 
1. Tuesday- Your Goals For The Month
2. Wednesday- Your Biggest Fear
3. Thursday- What Makes You... You!!
4. Friday- These Are A Few Of My Favorite Things, About Spring
5. Saturday- Share Your Favorite Workout Routines (And Why You Love Them)
6. Sunday- Your Favorite Sunday Routine Or Thing To Do On Sundays
Keep an eye out, I'm going to create a list for the entire month so you can really get ahead of the game and post them all at once if you really want. Bonus points to the person that does too!!
                  post signature

3 comments

Unknown said...

my goals are to keep all my kids in line. lol

Miranda Ward said...

Boarding the Great Train :) I follow with GFC

Kaitlyn Hoffman said...

Thank you so much!

kaitlyn