Questions From You...Answered!

This week I have been working on a different style of post for my blog. I let my readers ask me question they wanted to personally know about me, our family and so on. To be honest, it was fun reading and answering your questions. It was so fun I couldn't wait to share this post with all of you. According to your questions here are the answers to the questions.
Our typical pictures...their never perfect. At least most of the time and that's what makes memories. 
  1. How is it going from having one child to having two children? I felt like it was more of an adjustment compared to when we welcomed our third daughter into the world. One of my biggest concerns was making sure no one felt left out. After all I think it's a bigger adjustment for the sibling rather than parent. 
  2. How is it being a stay at home mom? Being a stay at home mom is amazing. It was one of the best parenting decisions we have made so far.
  3. Where do you find your craft ideas? I love pinterest. I also come up with ideas on my own a lot, or from magazines. 
  4. What's your favorite thing to do to relax and have fun? First off it's hard for me to relax because I am a busy body. Although If I had to choose it would be Sunday nights after I put my daughters to bed. My mom comes over to visit and we sit with a glass of wine and just talk. 
  5. What steps do you take to go green? I take little steps everywhere to go green. It started with cleaning supplies in my home. We also have a compost pile in our backyard. Over the summer we went without a trash service and completely recycled. It was a great experience with the girls. Oh yes and cloth diapers.
  6. My Pediatrician just suggested that I start potty training my 16 month old. I'm not sure if its too early. At what age do you think its appropriate? and what are some tips for successful potty training? I personally think 16 months is early, but if a child id showing signs then go ahead. I never pushed my two older daughters. They knew when they were ready and they were both potty trained in two weeks at age 2. To be specific around 27 months old. 
  7. Whats your favorite meal to make when you don't have time? Hmm...My favorite meal to make when I don't have much time is chicken in my crock pot. To be specific it's called Mexican Chicken


3 comments

Lacey Tullis said...

Thanks Kate! Its nice to know that I can just wait til she's ready! I hate feeling like my daughter should be doing something bc of her age...but she's not ready. I'm glad to hear the reassurance. :)

mail4rosey said...

We have four children. Three potty trained so easily, but the last one did not. Everyone was so full of advice, and 'oh he should be doing this or that by now' words. But I knew he'd come around when he was ready. I stayed consistent with taking him to the potty throughout the day, and let him be on his schedule. It all worked out. ;)

Thank you for linking to super Sunday Sync!

Erika said...

We are planning for baby no 3 and was thinking how big of an adjustment will be to go from two to three children. The girls are supper exited, so that is a major plus! :) I should give that Mexican chicken a try, I love Mexican food.