Weekly Goals + One Personal

I love to set goals for myself. Rather if they are far out there to achieve or not. As I sat down this morning with my coffee pondering what goals I want to achieve this week, I thought I would write this post and share them with all of you.

Letting go doesn't always mean your giving up. 

Goal 1: Research a natural way to deal with allergies. While sitting in a somewhat quiet home I noticed I didn't hear nearly as many birds chirping. That means one thing; fall has arrived here in Michigan. The leaves are slightly starting to change colors and the mornings are feeling brisk. Even though it is a beautiful time of the year I suffer tremendously with allergies and I no long want to take a prescription for it.

Goal 2: Organize weekly dinners better. I am not the best at being organized when it comes to grocery shopping and planning meals. Do you have some good "meal planning" tips to share?

Goal 3: Figure out a routine that will help me keep laundry caught up. Once I have a routine planned for laundry I will share it with you on it's own post!

Goal 4: Workout on my elliptical at least two times this week. I have sadly fallen out of routine.

Goal 5: Work on my photography. 

Goal 6: Finish the two knitting projects I am currently working on.  I always have a knitting project going. Do you knit?

Goal 7: Add some recipes on my blog. 

Goal 8: Enjoy some me time with a book I am currently reading. 

Goal 9: Drink more water daily. 

Goal 10: Have peace. This is more of a personal goal than just a weekly goal. To have peace could mean so many different things, and to me it does. I need to learn to have peace with situations, with myself and the list could go on. One of my negatives is thinking too much. It can cause more harm than good in having personal peace. I also try to hard. I always want people to like me. I believe if you try for certain things over and over it can damage that inner personal peace. I don't mean trying out for a sports team, school work, or trying a hobby to get better at it. Lastly part of gaining inner peace is learning how to let go. I can't control everything. This kind of plays apart of me trying to hard. Sometimes we just need to learn to let go.




No comments