Photo Friday!

Summer is coming to an end. I'm not sure if I should be sad or happy that fall has arrived? we have been enjoying the last couple warm days we are blessed with here in Michigan. We try to get outside as much as possible before the snow arrives. 

 We must get in as much bike time before the true cold air arrives and snow starts falling. Their calling for our first big snow storm in November. Yes already!
 Helen loves sitting in the grass. Enjoy it while you can little love bug. Soon enough it will be covered in colorful leaves.
 This summer our girls grew a special bond with our neighbors and as so did we. 
Not to mention they have a pretty cool tire swing!
NOTE: these next few pictures are not good quality due to stealing them from my phone via INSTAGRAM.
Helen and I have been enjoying our 3 morning together while big sissy's are at school.
This past week we had a community car wash, ha ha! Joking of course. The kids were just cleaning the car.
Viv learned about apple in pre school. She was so excited to find out there is a star in the middle.
For myself, well I am finally getting the routine down. I couldn't get through my mornings without my coffee.


1 comment

Shan said...

We try to get out as much as we can here to. I am not looking forward to the cold days ahead! Stopped by from the blog hop, and love your blog!