A Peek Inside My Kitchen

First off let me start by stating I love home decor. I love to create rooms with color, accents, etc. I could gaze at magazines all day gathering many ideas for our home.

Before we had our third daughter I was not a coffee drinker. I couldn't inquire the taste. I also was not huge into drinking caffeine. That was until our third daughter arrived. I was exhausted to the point I needed a pick me up. I ended up purchasing a coffee pot, tried out different coffees and soon fell in love with cafes. Which brings us to my coffee bar. Originally it was our buffet, but I really wanted the feeling of being in a cafe.. so I turned it into my coffee bar. This is one of my favorite pieces in our home.

My coffee bar is not just coffee. I also store my wine on it. That's when I actually stock up. I added the shelf above. It's simple and from Home Depot. 

I love displaying my vintage coffee and tea cups on the shelf. 
Lastly the fruit bowl plays a large part in our daily lives. The girls are free to grab a snack from the bowl. It's healthy and helps us stay on the natural way of eating. Every week we fill it up with different fruit and the girls pick out a fruit they haven't tried yet.

I adore my coffee bar and it helps my morning routines. Do you have a coffee bar in your home?

2 comments

Unknown said...

No we have no coffee bar but we love it when you invite us to your hunny. I'm glad your our daughter.

Brenna said...

Having a coffee bar would be a good idea, I know my husband would love it. Thank you for sharing this with the Less Laundry, More Linking party.