Birthday 5TH Interview

It honestly hasn't phased me yet that our daughter Viv will be turning the big 5 tomorrow. I don't think it's even phased her either. I had to remind her again today that her Birthday is tomorrow. I'm not really surprised she is always into whats going on at the moment, not the future. A lesson we should all learn from my dear Viv.

Viv has blossomed in more ways than I can count through out the year. She has overcome a few of her fears. She has started her very first year of school and loves it. She has made her first friendships and learned what it means to be a good friend at her age. She even had her very first sleep over besides at Grandma and Grandpas. 
Not only has she developed who she is becoming as a young girl, she has developed a comedian side. A side that can make you laugh so hard your belly will hurt. We often wonder where she think of the things that come out of her mouth. Ha ha. Example: " There's a boy in my class that gives me a headache because he loves me!" 
10 Months

I can't wait for this next year with our Viv. I know with her it will be a joyful, exciting, loving, caring button pushing ride. 

This morning we did a Birthday Day interview that I had created. She really enjoyed it and had fun answering the questions with me. So I wanted to share a non- answered Birthday Interview with you. Although I am still learning to be techie and do not have a free printable for you to click on, please feel free to save the picture PDF form. You may open it up and type in your answers OR print it off. 

                   post signature

2 comments

Unknown said...

So so adorable. I can't wait to do these interviews with my children as they get older, I think it's the cutest idea. And that's hilarious what she said about the little boy in her class - you should write down hilarious lines she says in a notebook, that'd be too fun to read back on one day!
She's such a beautiful little girl! A very happy 5th birthday to her tomorrow!! :D

Silvie said...

What a cute idea! My oldest is turning 9 and I'm in denial. LOL :) I can't wait to do these birthday interviews with my boys. Thanks so much for sharing! Wishing you lil one a very Happy Birthday!