Photo Friday Blog/Instagram Hop

Sorry for your inconvenience; the hop was inquiring technical difficulties. We hope to see you return Friday for new fun!
Welcome to photo Friday blog hop
Welcome back! 
This week I thought I would throw in a photo. This photo was taken last November by my Mother in law who does photographer as well. I honestly have to say the past 2 years I would get so excited about getting our family Christmas photos done, all to never send them out! Is that you? So this year I will get a Christmas photo card sent it! This one makes me exceptionally saddened though. I didn't know it would be our last and only Christmas card with our Porter boy. 
RULES:
1. Be kind and follow your hostess GFC & Instagram
2.Link up your blog & Instagram below
3.Leave a comment so we can follow back. 
4.Please visit other bloggers
5. You can link up any 2 post no rules!
Co-host: If you would like to join the team for next Friday blog hop please fill out the form:
OR e-mail: kaitlynhoff3@gmail.com




Meet your hostess:
Three Sisters & UsComplete Bliss Blog       

1 comment

Kim {Hope Whispers} said...

This is so me! I make a big deal and take our pictures. One year I actually got cards sent out too. But thats it. I am a mom of two boys but I am glad to have found you :)