Trick-Or_Treat!

This post is a little later than I anticipated but that's okay. The Halloween costume reveal is finally here. That is if you don't follow by instagram. If you don't...make sure you do.

This year our youngest was a clown. A good clown of course. It was her daddy's Halloween costume many years ago that my Mother-in-law had sewn. Our oldest daughter was the Wicked Witch of the West. I was pretty apprehensive about the costume being a little evil. Oh well we had fun with it! We borrowed the awesome costume from our neighbor whos friend had also sewn in the past. lastly, Viv was a cowgirl. Our theme this year was your traditional themed Halloween costumes.










We are ready for next year....

1 comment

Rachel said...

That's cool that she was able to wear your husband's childhood costume! They are all cute!
(And I love living in the country and having the open fields all around us! But my husband works in downtown GR so it's a bit of a drive for him every day!)